- Our Breath Maker (God)
- My Father, Buffalo Tiger
- My Mother, Anne Marie Stone
- My Brother, Stephen Tiger
- Andrea Lusk; Thank you for the wonderful years and our beautiful children, Eric Lee Tiger and Summer Leigh-Ann Tiger
- Cathy Angela Humphrey; Thank you for our wonderful son Calvin Lee Tiger Jr.
- My future better half. I can’t wait to meet you!
- My Grandfather Tiger Tiger
- My Grandmothers; Sally Tiger and Mimi
- A special Thanks to my Miccosukee and Seminole family members
I would also like to thank my former band members and members of other groups I have played with :
Tommy Higgs, Jasper Nelson, Woody Dunkin, Earni Garza, Norman Harris, Frank Trabanello, Flip Graham, Pedro Delgaldo, Dennis Whirley, Ronnie Grimes, Keith Richards, Mark Disciascio, Johnny “Be Good”, Ron Huff, Dennis Sanders, Gonzo Gutzen, Eddie Zyne, Monique, Mike Pinera, Chuck Berry, Dr Hook, Redbone (Pat and Lollie Vegas)
- Classical Piano from the days when mom used to play for me.
- My cousin playing Gibson guitars around the camp fires at the Miccosukee Indian Village
- Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, The Everly Brothers
From Mo Town sound including Diana Ross and The Supremes, The Temptations., Four Top, Eddie Floyd, Little Anthony, and many more
British Invasion Inspirations:
The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Eric Burton and The Animals, The Hollies, The Zombies, Manfred Man, The Fortunes, and many more
With all these artist influences, Tiger Tiger was born and taken to the extreme with Lee Tiger’s New Era CD which also includes songs from his Spanish heart such as “Magic City Mi-A-Mi” and “Yovanna Yovanna.”